Form Pilot for Mac version history
back to Form Pilot for Mac page
You are welcome to contact us!
Do you have ideas for further development of Form Pilot for Mac?
Send us your comments and suggestions. Your ideas will help us improve our
products and make them easier and more fun to use.
September 10 2015 :: Version 3.3
* Distribution in the form of dmg-file instead of the installer.
* Loading of jpg-files has been fixed.
+ Update object properties in the panel properties.
+ Record of object changes in the undo/redo system.
+ Supported graphic file formats: bmp, cur, dds, gif, icns, ico, jp2, jpeg, jpg, mng, pbm, pgm, png, ppm, svg, svgz, tga, tif, tiff, wbmp, webp, xbm, xpm.
+ The form “Printer test” has been added to the panel “Forms”.
February 4 2014 :: Version 3.2
+ The tools Checkmark, Line, Rectangle have been added
+ The Form Filling mode has been added.
+ The Highlight Fields option has been added.
+ Form Pilot Pro version has been released.
January 9 2014 :: Version 3.1.1
* Some bugs were fixed.
December 17 2013 :: Version 3.1
+ Initial version
April 17 2012 :: Version 0.5
* Program interface is improved;
+ Mac OS X 10.5 or higher support added.
August 28 2007 :: Version 1.26
+ Large and complex documents load faster;
+ You can remove redundant data from documents (see "Compact Document" in the "Utilities" menu);
* Older PDF documents now load properly;
+ Print to PDF and export to graphic formats have been optimized;
* Minor problems with the custom completion lists have been fixed.
August 20 2007 :: Version 1.25
+ Rulers have been added;
+ A read-only state has been introduced for text objects;
+ User interface has been slightly improved.
August 9 2007 :: Version 1.24
* Database engine has been cleaned and optimized;
* Delete Record command sometimes failed to function, now it is fixed;
* Zoom support was improved.
August 1 2007 :: Version 1.23
+ Zoom of the contents of the working window was implemented;
* Printing support enhancement: By default, no pages are added automatically in the horizontal direction of the document;
+ Printing support enhancement: A preference setting allows the addition of horizontal pages;
+ Printing support enhancement: More precise page dimension control? Fast form rotation to several specific angles was added;
* Fast page navigation? Improved database support.
July 17 2007 :: Version 1.22
+ Internal Database support has been added;
+ Two new tools, checkmark and free hand curve, have been added;
+ You can now make the text field borders visible. The borders don't add to the print out;
* Problems with some toolbar commands have been fixed;
* Multi-page support has once again been improved.
April 6 2007 :: Version 1.21
* Occasionally Form Pilot failed to properly open multi-page documents, it has been fixed;
* Unexpected blank pages were added to print outs, not any more;
* Multi-line alignment issues have been cured;
* Page set up problems have gone;
+ Text fields did not accept characters with diacritical marks, now they do;
+ One-step export into a graphic file has been added, with most of popular graphic formats supported;
+ Number of pages in documents is now user controllable.
March 28 2007 :: Version 1.20.01
* There was a bug in the printing system, now it is fixed.
March 12 2007 :: Version 1.20
+ Template support added;
+ Lock/Unlock support added;
+ All kinds of graphic and PDF files may be opened from both, "Open" and "Import" command;
* All support for operating systems older than Mac OS 10.4 has been removed; resulting in a faster code;
* Documentation has been rewritten;
* Many smaller changes have been introduced.
January 16 2007 :: Version 1.19
* Scanner and custom completion have been improved;
* Setting of default text style was redefined and made easier;
* A bug with text styles support has been fixed.
December 28 2006 :: Version 1.18
+ Scanner support has been extended. Form Pilot 1.18 can now work with all scanners with TWAIN™ support, connected via USB;
* The custom word completion option has been improved.
* The "Tools" panel undergone significant changes: When a tool is selected with a single click, it will automatically switch back to the "Arrow" tool after creating a single element; When a tool is selected with a double click, the tool will remain active until the user selects another tool. It is possible to keep the old pre-1.18 tools selection method. In order to do so, user should choose "Preferences" item from the "Form Pilot” menu and check the relevant checkbox;
* Form Pilot 1.18 was only tested with Mac OS 10.4 and higher. It will only partially function with 10.3.9 or an earlier version.
December 14 2006 :: Version 1.17
+ Users may now type a partial word in a text field and press the "Escape" or "F5" key to get the list of all possible completions (Word Completion);
+ Users may add to the lists of completions their custom abbreviations, words, names and even phrases;
* Mac OS 10.4 and higher is strongly recommended, although the product still works with Mac OS 10.3.9. The 1.17 is probably the last version of Form Pilot that works with Mac OS 10.3.9.
November 24 2006 :: Version 1.16
+ The direct scanner support is added;
* The Tools and Inspector panels sometimes eclipsed the other windows, that has been fixed;
* Printing support of very large documents has been fixed;
* Support of larger multi-page PDF documents has been optimized;
* Form Pilot 1.16 should still be compatible with Mac OS 10.3.9, though Mac OS 10.4 or higher is strongly recommended.
October 23 2006 :: Version 1.15
* Some (relatively rare) fonts inside the PDF documents did not render properly, it has been fixed;
+ The "Duplicate" functionality is added;
* The user interface is improved;
* Form Pilot 1.15 is still compatible with Mac OS 10.3.9.
- Form Pilot for Mac main page -