How to create forms for filling out by your customers with free Filler Pilot
Form Pilot Office allows you create forms and receive data from clients who complete these forms in the free Filler Pilot.
Let us assume that a customer of your company is required to fill in a form, forward it to your company, and keep a copy for her/himself. Acrobat Reader alone would not do the job, since it does not allow a user to save the changes in the form.
Form Pilot Office offers you a solution. For example, you have the following form:
1. Print a document from its program (PDF, HTML, DOC, XLS, CDR, DWG, TXT formats) to the Form Pilot Office virtual printer. The document will appear in Form Pilot Office as shown:
2. Create the fields for your customers to fill in:
3. Save the document in *.cfp format (menu File | Save as...) and send it to your customers by email or publish it on your site.
4. Your customers will be able to open the document with a special free program called Filler Pilot:
5. The customers will be able to fill in the fields that you created:
6. Your customers will be able to save the form (menu File | Save as...) and return a copy to you.
7. When you get the form, you can import the data to the internal database of one document, specially selected for data collecting (File | Import from Document...).
Also, you can export data from this document to an external database.
This is ideal solution for companies that have many employees or partners.
See more details about Form Pilot Office...