Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / For software developers / Not able to convert HTML to PDF more than 26 pages
Srinivas
# Posted: 10 Nov 2010 07:24

I am trying to convert HTML to PDF using Converter but it is not able to convert more than 26 pages what may be the problem? In-House License i have used ?

max.f
# Posted: 10 Nov 2010 08:04

Unfortunatelly it is so. The limit is about 30 pages for 1 HTML document. The only way to convert long HTML documents is to split them to smaller ones.

--
Max Filimonov,
max.f@colorpilot.org

Srinivas
# Posted: 16 Nov 2010 07:33

Hi max thank you for ur reply,some time i am getting PD F As out Put ,some time it is not

generating PDF,can u give me a suggestion why it is happening like this.

max.f
# Posted: 16 Nov 2010 08:01

Well, could you describe in more details what do you mean?

--
Max Filimonov,
max.f@colorpilot.org

Srinivas
# Posted: 16 Nov 2010 08:15

While i am Converting the HTML Document to PDF it is generating only one white page with out data.

while i am keep on trying, it is generating out put as PDF with correct Data,if i am trying to convert same HTML Document again i am get only one white page with out data.

max.f
# Posted: 16 Nov 2010 11:20

Does it happen for some specific HTML or for any? How do you use it: GUI or command line?

--
Max Filimonov,
max.f@colorpilot.org

Srinivas
# Posted: 16 Nov 2010 11:28

It is happening for all HTML, i an using VisualStudio Dotnet generating the HTML and passing this to ddl PDF Converter.

max.f
# Posted: 16 Nov 2010 11:46

You pass HTML to DLL?
So you're useing "PDF Creator Pilot" and "HTML2PDF Add-on" libraries?

--
Max Filimonov,
max.f@colorpilot.org

Srinivas
# Posted: 16 Nov 2010 12:01

I am using Following Dll's

HTML2PDF.DLL,
Interop.HTML2PDFAddOn.dll,
Interop.PDFCreatorPilotLib.dll.
PDFCreatorPilot.dll,
stdole.dll

max.f
# Posted: 16 Nov 2010 15:32

Well then what versions do you use?
The latest versions are:
HTML2PDF Add-on: 4.0.79
PDF Creator Pilot: 4.3.3200

You may download them from our site: http://www.colorpilot.com/html2pdfaddon.html
1) uninstall previous versions
2) reboot if needed
3) install new ones
4) rebuild your project (VS will generate new interop files to be used with new DLLs)
5) test your app

--
Max Filimonov,
max.f@colorpilot.org

Srinivas
# Posted: 17 Nov 2010 10:02

Hi max,

i have downloaded and installed there two versions,but how can i get the dll files from this, i got dll for PDF Creator Pilot 4.3.3200 only after installing,i need dll for HTML2PDF Add-on: 4.0.79 also to add to my application.

max.f
# Posted: 17 Nov 2010 11:08

If you install both libraries then the DLLs are placed to the "C:windowssystem32" folder.

--
Max Filimonov,
max.f@colorpilot.org

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Nov 2010 12:35

Hi max,

Now it is working fine but when i change the size of the image in HTML code it is not effec ting in the PDF, very large images and text it is DISPLAYING.Is there limit (30Pages) for this version .

srinivas
# Posted: 22 Nov 2010 04:00

Hi max,

How to change the size of the text and images in the PDF, when i fixed the size and text size in the HTML Document it is not affecting in the generating PDF pages.

max.f
# Posted: 22 Nov 2010 07:37

I don't really get the problem. Send me please the short example which demonstrate the problem.
--
Max Filimonov,
max.f@colorpilot.org

srinivas
# Posted: 22 Nov 2010 09:48

i have send the example PDF that were created in the old version and new verstion to the emailid.

Why the images and text are displaying large format.I have to give the size of the image from HTML which were not changeing in new verstion even when i am changeing the size.

max.f
# Posted: 25 Nov 2010 08:55

As I answered in the e-mail: you need to set resolution
PDF.PageResolution = 96
and use one of
HTML.AutoAdjustContentWidth = True
or
HTML.AutoAdjustPageWidth = True

--
Max Filimonov,
max.f@colorpilot.org

srinivas
# Posted: 2 Dec 2010 14:41

Hi max,

If i want to generate more than 30 Pages for In-House License , what should i do,i have purchased this License 1 year back

max.f
# Posted: 2 Dec 2010 16:44

Hello,

Unfortunatelly the limit with ~30 pages for 1 HTML document can't be solved now. The only way to convert long HTML documents is to split them to smaller ones. Sorry for inconvenience.

--
Max Filimonov,
max.f@colorpilot.org

Srinivas
# Posted: 18 Aug 2011 07:17

Hi max.f,

long back we had a conversation regarding the Creating the PDF i have solved that with u r help.

Now again i got a issue.I am not able to generate the PDF from HTML page

I am getting the error near loading the HTML page " HTML.LoadURL(url)"

The description of the Error is :

08:00:53.2963690 /Virtual_Line/Default5.aspx
Type - System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80010105): The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))
at HTML2PDFAddOn.HTML2PDF2Class.LoadURL(String sURL)
at PDFController.GeneratePDF(String finalHTML, Page htmlPage, String[] specialCharsToRemove) in C:InetpubwwwrootVirtual_LineApp_Codepdfcontroller. vb:line 182
at PDFController.GeneratePDF(Page htmlPage) in C:InetpubwwwrootVirtual_LineApp_Codepdfcontroller. vb:line 105
at Default5.Button8_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:InetpubwwwrootVirtual_LineDefault5.aspx.vb:line 11894
Desc - The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))

Can u please help me as soon as possible.
I am using the In-House License

Srinivas
# Posted: 18 Aug 2011 07:22

The version detail are in the previous POST please look in to it

Artem
# Posted: 18 Aug 2011 09:25

Hi Srinivas,

Well it is difficult to understand the problem is in DLLs or in your App's settings.
Please download the VBS file http://www.colorpilot.com/~max.f/pdf_html_test.vbs and launch it on a target machine.

If it produce a PDF file with "All is fine." text string, then both DLLs are correctly registered on your system. That means something wrong in an App setting. For example, you need to (re)build the interop wrapper DLLs (called Interop.HTML2PDFAddOn.dll and Interop.PDFCreatorPilotLib.dll) or put them in a proper folder (it must be a "bin" folder in your App's directory)...

--
Best regards,
Artem Golubnichenko

Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com

Srinivas
# Posted: 18 Aug 2011 12:26

Hi
This is working good on my system

Which is having "PDF Creator pilot 4.0" and "HTML2PDF Add-on 3.9"

But in the client System which is not working have
"PDF Creator pilot 4.2 " and "HTML2PDF Add-on 3.9.63"

Will it be for getting issue. ?

Artem
# Posted: 19 Aug 2011 01:13

Hi Srinivas,

For testing, please, downoad the latest version of PDF Creator Pilot and HTML2PDF Add-on at:

http://www.colorpilot.com/pdflibrary.html#download
http://www.colorpilot.com/html2pdfaddon.html

--
Best regards,
Artem Golubnichenko

Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com