Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / For software developers / Append to pdf?
Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Aug 2005 03:00

Hi I'm interested in buying your prodcut and have a couple of ?s. I have the demo version.

1) If I create a pdf using the html2pdf add-on can I append to that as well?
2) How to I autoresize horizontal width? I have tried setting to landscape and I still have some HTML docs that won't fit . I tried HTML.AutoAdjustPDFWidthToHTML = TRUE. I want all pages to be landscape and fit best available via width of html.
3) I am behind a firewall and need to authenticate to access the web so your convertURLtoPDF doesn't work shows a status-1 on the pdf. Sugguestions on how to bypass?

Stanislav
# Posted: 25 Aug 2005 10:57

Hi!

At the moment we port html add-on to the new engine, so last problem will be solved in new version.
You cannot append files to produced pdf, sorry.
Second question i forward to add-on developers.

Thank you very much !

Best regards,
Stanislav
Two Pilots

Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Aug 2005 18:42

Thanks, I would love the URLtoPDF is there an engineering copy I can try? My script saves the file but then when I try to process it with the add-on right after I get

"Cannot open file "I:\xyz\abc". The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

on the pdf. Any work around? how do I tell vbs to relase the file?

Thanks!

Stanislav
# Posted: 25 Aug 2005 19:30

Hi !

The best way to solve this problem for you is to send us your source code in zip archive using our support form.

Thank you very much !

Best regards,
Stanislav
Two Pilots