Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / For software developers / PDF Creator Evaluation (using hDC)
Anonymous
# Posted: 3 Jan 2006 19:09

Hi,

We are evaluating PDF Creator. Most of our functions use a DC handle to create our documents. We also use third-party components that also takes DC handles as arguments. Everything worked superbly, except for bitmaps. The DC returned by PDF Creator has a colordepth of 1 bit. Ignoring this fact we've been able to o write bitmaps, but our thir-party components do not ignore this!!!

By setting UseScreenDC to true, all the pictures are displayed correct, but the DPI of the DC is 92. We want to use, at least, 600 DPI.

Any suggestions?

Stanislav
# Posted: 4 Jan 2006 13:28

Hello,

I'll send this issue to library developers. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you very much !

Best regards,
Stanislav
Two Pilots

Stanislav
# Posted: 5 Jan 2006 12:02

Hello,

Developers asked me why you need 600 dpi - maybe there is some other way ?

Thank you very much !

Best regards,
Stanislav
Two Pilots

Anonymous
# Posted: 5 Jan 2006 12:30

Thank you for your quick reply.

Unfortenately we've got a customer demand of, at least, 600 DPI. Many of our customers documents include components of high DPI. The detail of these components would be lost if printed using a lower DPI.

Stanislav
# Posted: 5 Jan 2006 14:33

Hello,

I've informed developers about your issue. They told me that probably they will be able to solve it, but i don't have exact time when it'll be . Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you very much !

Best regards,
Stanislav
Two Pilots

Anonymous
# Posted: 9 Jan 2006 10:25

Ok,

Thank you for your effort. It's a great product to a reasonable price. Keep up the good work.