Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / For software developers / Showing only first page in PDF file
riz
# Posted: 22 May 2008 10:53

Hi,
I am tring to create PDF file using PDF Creator Pilot 3 in ASP.Net [C#].I am able to generate pdf file successfully, but the problem is i am always getting first page only. I have so much data which suppose to go next page and display. Why its creating single page pdf all the time. How do I tell program to show full data with multiple pages in PDF file. Any Ideas ????

Vitaliy Shibaev
# Posted: 22 May 2008 11:14

Hi!

Do you use method NewPage() ?
Here is the sample:
http://www.colorpilot.com/pdfcreatorpilotmanual/Ne wPage.html

Best regards,
Vitaliy Shibaev
Two Pilots

riz
# Posted: 22 May 2008 12:27

Hi,

I know I have to use method NewPage(), but the problem is i am displaying data with loop condition. I dont know when I need new page to display rest of the data. Let say for example I have to 200 lines of data in pdf through dataSet loop in C#. So how do I tell program that divide these 200 line to show in multiple page. Line number vary from order to order. Some times get just 10 line in given order. Some times I get 400 lines in order. SO whats the function to use page break and go for 2nd page if first page is full.