Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Other products and questions / Screenshot Pilot 1.43 and win98
Mustard
# Posted: 5 Jun 2005 12:29

I downloaded the program from this website the a couple of weeks back and have had some pretty fatal errors everytime I try to install and run the program. I've already sent the feedback form in with a copy of my error.log, but I thought I might start a thread in here and see if there are any others having issues on win98 systems.

Basically, as soon as I run Screenshot Pilot everything on my system starts to pack it in. First I get an error message relating to the 'spool', then everything I click on after that, graphics viewers, browser, my computer all give error messages until the whole system locks up, or all the icons, taskbar, system try disappear and I have a nothing left on my screen except my current wallpaper and the last error messages sometimes. Ctrl-Alt-Del does nothing. I have to manually reset the computer to recover.

Olga
# Posted: 6 Jun 2005 18:12

Hello,

Thank you for your letter.
We have tested Screenshot Pilot 1.43 under the Win98 OS. The program was installed successfully and worked without any failures.
You can try to install the program on other PC with the same OS and test its efficiency.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Olga
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com

Mustard
# Posted: 6 Jun 2005 20:44 · Edited by: Mustard

I take it there is nothing further you can do for me then?
Is there nothing in the error logs that can help me?

I was hopeful that you might have some advice on what the problem might be.

Olga
# Posted: 8 Jun 2005 14:35

Hello Mustard,

We have sent you the previous version of Screenshot Pilot. Have you tried it?

You can try to reinstall the program and the operating system.
Also we propose you our Annotation Pilot. The program allows to capture screen and label the screenshot. Then you will be able to save the screenshot as a graphic file or send it by email.

Sincerely,
Olga
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com