Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Other products and questions / Screenshot Pilot - Area Capture
Pops
# Posted: 4 Nov 2005 17:46

I am using Screenshot Pilot version 1.46.01. Overall impression is quite good but do have a couple of questions. When using Area capture, the magnified image box always shows the image from the bottom right quadrant formed by the cross hairs. From trying other screen capture tools, I would expect once you've anchored your first corner that this display switch to displaying the area 'inside' your selection rather than displaying the area 'outside' of your selection. Sorry if that's confusing - not sure how to describe it. Secondly, I wonder if it is possible to capture the mouse pointer as part of an image by triggering the capture with a hotkey. Thanks for any help!

Olga
# Posted: 9 Nov 2005 11:32

Dear Pops,

Thank you for your message.

We are active in elaboration of a new screen capture library and the capture will work in a different way. We hope the both problems will be solved. Sorry for the inconvenience now.
There is the cursors images collection in the Annotation Pilot program. You can take requested cursor image from there or create (capture) new mouse pointer and paste it then in your screenshot.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Olga Panchenko
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com