Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Other products and questions / Unregistered Type Pilot Limitations
Anonymous
# Posted: 27 Feb 2006 08:04

Can you please tell me what are the limitations of the unregistered version of Type Pilot

Olga
# Posted: 2 Mar 2006 00:00

Hello!

Thank you for your question.

After a time the warnings will begin to appear from time to time. After hundred warnings the trial program will expire.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Olga
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com

JenUin
# Posted: 24 Feb 2007 02:14

Screenshot Pilot and Start-up problems

I have your free version of screenshot pilot, annotation pilot, type pilot, and voice email pilot...but have only had occassion to use screenpilot (and type pilot...a little) As a matter of fact, it comes in handy rather frequently!
My question to you is this: Is there some way I can get it to start when Windows Boots, or logson, instead of manually? And how come whenever I DO start it, it always has reverted back to the way it was set up when I first installed it ( I guess you'd call that default, right?) ?!

Also, a question Re: type pilot:

While Im here, I might as well ask you why T-P wont fill in blanks in my browser. Its the main reason I downloaded it....I hate filling in the same email, etc. all the time! But T_P wont help! I've pretty much given up on it....!

Thank you in advance, as T-P says in one of its examples (ha-ha), but mine means more, cuz I'm typing it all out personally!
---J.E.---

Katrin
# Posted: 26 Feb 2007 09:11

About your first question..

You need to create the shortcut of program and put it into Startup folder. Screenshot Pilot will be started along with OS starting.

Katerina Zhdanova
Two Pilots

Katrin
# Posted: 26 Feb 2007 10:25

> Also, a question Re: type pilot:

Could you please provide more details? What happens when you type in a keyword?
Did you try the method described on this page http://www.colorpilot.com/typepilot_faq_06.html?

Katerina Zhdanova
Two Pilots