Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Other products and questions / type pilot
Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 02:16

I was using speed typing but as it has stopped working crashing, and i read it is no longer supported I switched to type pilot, I am trying to make it past in the phrase without needing to press the space bar as I was able to do before with speed typing, I looked in all of the settings but don't see a option. how do I make it past in my phrase without waiting for the space bar to be pressed?

Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 02:32

urg . . . in testing this software I am also noticing a problem when I try to enter my password into a login box I have to do it twice it doesn't past in the first time, never had any of these problems with the speed typing program, I wouldn't mind purchasing this program if the free one isn't supported but it seems like a downgrade not a upgrade, am I not doing something right or not seeing the proper options?

Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Apr 2007 02:35

well never mind the second post, looks like it only did this a few times, seems to be functioning ok actually, I just would like to disable the space bar requirement, sorry for all the posts and complaining, it is truly a great program and very usefully, that's why I am anxious to get it worked out like before, I use it everyday and it makes my work much easier. thanks for the great program.

Katrin
# Posted: 23 Apr 2007 04:46

To set up typing a phrase instantly, please look the settings at
http://www.colorpilot.com/typepilot_faq_02.html