Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Other products and questions / Feature req. Ann. Pilot: Selected Area with F11
ruudboek
# Posted: 5 Feb 2008 13:31

When you click on the "Selected Area" entry in the tray menu, the cross-hair for selecting the aea immediately comes to front and you can start selecting the area you want to capture right away.
It would be much better if the cross-hair would not come to font immediately, but only comes to front when the F11 key is pressed.

You may wonder why, but it is really simple.
Let's say you open an application and click on the "file" menu. Then the File menu of that application becomes visible.
If i would want to capture this file menu i then right click on the Annotation Pilot traymenu icon to go to the "Selected Area" entry.
The problem is that as soon as you rightclick on the Annotation Pilot traymenu icon, the file menu that i had opened disappears, so i can no longer capture this file menu.
If the crosshair would only come to front when i would push the F11 key, i would have been able to capture that file menu without any problems.

ruudboek
# Posted: 5 Feb 2008 13:58

By the way, i would like to request the same behaviour change for the "Window Under Cursor" traymenu entry.