Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Digital photo software / Adding 13hrs to Time picture taken - Exif Farm 1.6
GriffScott
# Posted: 11 Oct 2006 05:32

Hi,
I cannot work out how to do this given the fields available for this option.
When I click the clock icon next to the 'Date Time Original' field when editing within Exif Farm, I see the option to 'Add To Current Time...'.
I then select this and I try to set the hrs (hh) to 13. But the field is formatted to a 12hr clock, so I cannot.
I don't understand why the (hh:mm:ss) field is formatted to a clock in any case, It should allow me to type in any combination of hrs, mins, or secs shouldnt it?

How would you add 13hrs to the orignal time taken attribute? I need to do this for multiple photos with different date/time stamps, so the 13hr adding has to be relative to the original time.

Thanks in advance!

Olga
# Posted: 11 Oct 2006 11:32 · Edited by: Olga

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

The program works with time in the 24- hour format.If you would like to name the time in the afternoon, you should add 12 to the time in the 24- hour format. For example,
1 PM = 13-00
6 PM = 18-00
Please, see the detail info on how to edit date and time with Exif Farm at:
http://www.colorpilot.com/exiffarm_time.html

Note that batch editing is available in the registered version only.

Sincerely,
Olga
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com

GrifFScott
# Posted: 11 Oct 2006 12:46

Thanks Olga,

I will try that, but would you agree it's not very intuitive? I noted on the screen shots on the tips page above that the time field doesn't have the 'am' or 'pm' notation after the hh:mm:ss like mine does. I wondered why, and then thought about my Time settings (Win XP pro SP2). I set my time format in Regional Settings to 24 hr (HH:mm:ss) and then it looks better in ExifFarm and I can type in '13', just like the screenshots!

It might help to detail that in the tips page (or as a feature suggestion, separate out the hh:mm:ss fields into 3 separate two-digit fields not related to time setting?).

Cheers.

G.

Olga
# Posted: 13 Oct 2006 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Could you please write me, what value of timestamps is now in your image and what timestamps you would like to set?

Sincerely,
Olga