Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Digital photo software / Editing Exif Data in MS Access - Which programme
mark.owen@devon.gov. uk
# Posted: 26 Sep 2007 03:30

I would like to be able to amend Exif data for a batch of photos using MS Access. I assume that the best way to do this is to import the Exif data into Access as a XML table, update the fields and then export it back again. It seems that this could be done in either Exif Pilot or Exif Farm - which would be best?
Thanks,

Artem
# Posted: 26 Sep 2007 05:26

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

We plan to support export/import to/from MS Excel in next version of Exif Pilot.
Export/import to/from MS Access will be added in future.

Best regards,

Artem Golubnichenko
Two Pilots

Mark Owen
# Posted: 2 Oct 2007 09:54

We plan to support export/import to/from MS Excel in next version of Exif Pilot.
Export/import to/from MS Access will be added in future.
- Any idea of likely dates for these, and is there a work around in the meantime?

Artem
# Posted: 2 Oct 2007 21:24

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your response.

We have been working on export/import to MS Excel but we can not indicate the exact date. We will inform you when the new version with this feature is ready.

Best regards,

Artem Golubnichenko
Two Pilots

Mark Owen
# Posted: 3 Oct 2007 05:43

Hi Artem,
Am I correct in thinking that the current version of Exif Pilot will already batch export exif data to a XML table and then batch import it back into the photos?
Mark

Artem
# Posted: 3 Oct 2007 08:14

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your interest in our product.

Exif Pilot allows editing and export/import to/from XML only for one file.
Exif Pilot Pro supports batch editing and batch export/import to/from XML.

You can see more details about Exif Pilot Pro and download free demo at:
URL

Best regards,

Artem Golubnichenko
Two Pilots