Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Digital photo software / exif farm error with photoshop
Daniele Orlandi
# Posted: 25 Oct 2007 08:44

ho everyone,
i just encountered a problem when using exiffarm-clear exif info function from the context menu in windows. i mean...right click on an image icon, i remove the data and get a "sucess" message. after that, if try to open image in photoshop, it return a message such as "cannot complete the operation due to a ssytem error". i would like to specify that image is not damaged and that before removing exif data it worked great.
any idea or suggestion'???
thanks
daniele

Katrin
# Posted: 26 Oct 2007 11:12

Hello Daniele,

Let us know what OS and the version of Photoshop do you use?
Did system error appear as a result of opening the concrete image or different images?
Please send us this image.

Please, do not attach files when you reply to this email. Our e-mail box does not accept the emails with the attachments. You can use our online form to send us a file: http://www.colorpilot.com/support.html.

Katerina Zhdanova
Two Pilots

Daniele Orlandi
# Posted: 26 Oct 2007 11:17

hi katerina ,
i am using windows xp pro and adobe photoshop cs3. this is not the first time it happens, and no matter if it is a jpeg or tiff file. it just keep giving errors only in photoshop, while opening with other image viewer it's ok. unfortunately i do most of my work in photoshop and would need to open images without exif data in it...
sorry but cannot post the image as it's copyright protected.
thanks
daniele

Katrin
# Posted: 26 Oct 2007 11:38

Dear Daniele,

I have just cleaned Exif data of some jpeg and tiff images in Exif Farm. They have opened in cs and cs3 correctly.
Do you use trial version of Exif Farm?
Please try to clean exif data in Exif Pilot( or Exif Pilot Pro). The program page is http://www.colorpilot.com/exif.html

Katerina Zhdanova
Two Pilots