Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Digital photo software / Wire Pilot Plugin - cannot run the .exe file
Puzzled OzMan
# Posted: 17 Jan 2008 22:46

I downloaded the plugin .exe file but when I try to run it I get a "Runtime Error - Out of Range" message. Is this a computer problem or program fault?
Any help welcome

admin
Admin
# Posted: 27 Jan 2008 09:34

The Wire Pilot Plugin is not opened as a standalone program. It's a plugin version. To open the plugin you should run your host image editing software at first, for instance, Corel Photo-Paint.
What program do you use as the main software ?

Sincerely,
Katerina Zhdanova
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com

Puzzled Ozman
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 05:19

Hio Katrina . . . . .
I have upgraded my version of Wire Pilot since the above and my current problem is that ! copied the plugin .exe file to the adobe plugins folders and the Plugin will run from the Filters option, but the WirePilot window is overlaid with agrid of vertical red, green, blue and grey stripes!
I am using Adobe CS2, elements 2 and Elements 6 for my image editing and the screen resolution is 1024x768 with 32 bit colour.
Let me say that the Wire Pilot program is nothing short of miraculous as a Stand alone and is a Godsend to any image editor, but a working plugin would be marvellous.
Thanks for the rep[ly . . .

admin
Admin
# Posted: 24 Apr 2008 15:44

Please write what version of Wire Pilot do you use?

Katerina Zhdanova

Puzzled Ozman
# Posted: 9 May 2008 23:54

Hi! Katerina . . . . .

Sorry about the delay, the version of Wire Pilot I have is 3.01.
I have since found that if I use a particular 'zoom' size I can see the picture O.K. but it is too small to do any adjustments.
Thanks for following up the query

Bill

Anastasiya
# Posted: 10 May 2008 04:24 · Edited by: Anastasiya

Hi!

Please send us that file.
You can use our online form: http://www.colorpilot.com/support.html

Ozman
# Posted: 11 May 2008 00:01

Hello Anastasiya . . . . .

Not to sure what you mean by your post!
Which file do you wish me to send and how?
Do you want the 3.01 file or the .jpg I am trying to edit with the plug-in?

Thanks for the reply

Bill

Anastasiya
# Posted: 11 May 2008 12:48

Hello,

I am sorry for an incomplete post.
Please send us that .jpg file.
At http://www.colorpilot.com/support.html select "Write Us" and use "Browse..." button.

Puzzled Ozman
# Posted: 28 May 2008 20:07

Hi! Anastaysia

The problem - overlaiid colour stripes - is not confined toa particular .jpg file but happens to any such file that I apply the Plugin to.
The file opens in the plugin and is overlaid as described by default. By clicking on the + zoom button and then the - zoom button I can remove the overlay, but that is the zoom setting I am stuck with. Any other attempt to enlarge the image further brings back the 'Stripes'.
The stand alone version is fine and still boggles my mind every time I use it.

Thanks again

Bill

Oleg Adibekov
# Posted: 31 May 2008 06:17

Hi!

Please try the last version (3.0.3).
You can find it at http://www.colorpilot.com/wire.html

Oleg

Puzzled Ozman
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 06:57

Thank you Oleg and all who have answered my query. I downloaded the update and all the problems are now resolved and i am enjoying using all the amazing features of Wire Pilot.
Thank you all for your attention and assistance

Bill Cooney

Puzzled Ozman
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 06:59

Thank you Oleg and all who have answered my query. I downloaded the update and all the problems are now resolved and i am enjoying using all the amazing features of Wire Pilot.

Bill Cooney

Puzzled Ozman
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 07:00

Bill Cooney