Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Digital photo software / Perspective P plug in not visible in CS4 Vista 64
Dieter Hartmann
# Posted: 18 May 2009 19:02

Any idea why the Perspective Pilot plug in is not visible in CS4. I had to add it manually by pasting it into the plug in folder. It still is not visible. It did however install itself automatically into the CS3 version also on my machine.

admin
Admin
# Posted: 21 May 2009 09:40

Let's compare our action, I just placed Perspective Pilot in Photoshop.
I do following..
1. close Perspective Pilot and Photoshop SC4.
2. go to c/program files/Perspective Pilot/ PerspectivePilotPlugin.8bf
3. copy PerspectivePilotPlugin.8bf file
4. go to c/program files/ Adobe/ Adobe Photosop CS4/ Plug-ins/ Two Pilots/ and have copied PerspectivePilotPlugin.8bf file there
If you haven't "Two Pilots" folder, please create it.
5. Open Photoshop SC4
In the Photoshop interface I go to " Filter / Two Pilots/ Perspective Pilot"..

Do you copy just as I? Sorry for my bad English.

Dieter Hartmann
# Posted: 21 May 2009 14:16

Thanks for the assist, the trick that worked is two fold because of Vista 64 bit:
1. Go to Program Files x86 >Adobe>CS4 >Plug in, create a new folder name it Two Pilots and place the plug in into the folder.
2. repeat step one in the Program Files>Adobe>CS4 64 bit>Plug in folder. Don't copy the folder you created in thte x86 Program Files. Create a new folder each time and give it a name.

Dieter Hartmann
# Posted: 21 May 2009 15:28

Need to add: Filter still not visible if you open CS4 via Bridge. I have to open CS4 first and then open Bridge in order to have access to the filter.