Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Form filler/maker software / Form Pilot for Mac won't print form
Anonymous
# Posted: 12 Feb 2007 08:19

I have scanned in a form and filled in all of the information. I have also checked the "print form" option. For some reason when I print the completed form all I get is the information I entered in Form Pilot and the form is not printed as well. It is also only supposed to be a single page document but it will print 8 blank pages behind the document. Any Ideas?

MS

Oleg
# Posted: 13 Feb 2007 07:52

Hi, Anonymous!

Please, send me a message via "Contact us", select Form Pilot and for Macintosh. I will need more information to understand what is going wrong. It is a strange bug we never faced before. I think the best answer would be eliminating of that bug.

In case if the form is not too big (less than 1 M), and not too confidential, could you forward it as well?

We love bug reports, they help us to make Form Pilot for Mac yet better form filler application.

Best regards
Oleg
Mac Team at Two Pilots Software

Oleg
# Posted: 13 Feb 2007 07:55

Sorry, Anonymous!

I meant, contact me using "Support" and then "Write to us".

Best regards
Oleg

Oleg Svirgstin
# Posted: 7 Apr 2007 02:57

In the new release of Form Pilot (1.21) that problem must have been gone.
We have completely redesigned our printing system.
Yes, it had some caveats.

Happy Trying!

Oleg