Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Form filler/maker software / Discrepancies in versions rendering form fields
Kit
# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 05:39

A year ago my client purchased PDF Maker Pilot v1.29.02, with which I created a series of PDF form templates for their website. They have recently come back to me with a change, but I had since wiped my PC and had to download the most recent version of the software, v1.33.

When I imported the existing templates, copied one of them and ammeded it to create a new template, things seemed to be ok. When I saved it as PDF and attempted to use it however, its a complete failure. Hardly any of the form fields are rendering, the text within them exist on the page only as small square boxes. Remembering how sensitive your software can be from last year, I thought that maybe the form fields weren't big enough, so I doubled their size, but to no avail. Some of the characters rendered, but not all.

I presume this is a version problem. Can you either supply a fix, or a new copy of version 1.29.02?

Anastasiya
# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 11:54

Dear Kit,
The person who can comment on your question is now away.
We have forwarded the questions to our developer and he will write to you as
soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are interested in the version of PDF Maker Pilot 1.29.02,
please write us using our support form (http://www.colorpilot.com/support.html) and we will send you registration info.

Vladimir
# Posted: 7 Aug 2008 04:47

Dear Kit,

It's a known bug. It will be fixed in the following versions.

I'm sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Vladimir