Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Form filler/maker software / Virtual Printer
Andrew
# Posted: 29 Oct 2009 11:20

When I print a .pdf document to the form pilot pro virtual printer initially the conversion seems to work ok. Almost immediatley though the characters in the form pilot pro document turn into an unreadable character set and an error message stating that xxxxx.fdc is not found, where xxxxx is the name of the document.

Can anyone please help? What am I doing wrong?

vladimir_n
# Posted: 29 Oct 2009 23:17

Hello Andrew,

I'm sorry for this problem. Please set the "PNG" option in the "Options.. | Virtual Printer" dialog and print your document to the virtual printer again.

Best Regards,
Vladimir

Andrew
# Posted: 1 Nov 2009 12:04

Thank you. This has worked but you still get the "Windows cannot find ......*.fdc" when you reopen the saved .fdc file although the file does open successfully.

vladimir_n
# Posted: 1 Nov 2009 22:13

Dear Andrew,

I'm sorry for this problem. May be it's a system failure. Please check your operation system. Please try our program on other computers. Please tell us what OS do you use?

Best regards,
Vladimir

vladimir_n
# Posted: 2 Nov 2009 01:58

Dear Andrew,

Please open documents with "File | Open" command. May be you use double click on the file name in the Explorer. We will fix this bug in the future versions.

Best regards,
Vladimir