Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Converters / HTML2PDF page break keyword freezes program
Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Jan 2005 01:09

I am trying to insert a page break in an Adobe Acrobat document with the keyword _pdfpb_.

I am inserting the keyword in the html document.

However, when I try converting a html document with the keyword in it, the HTML2PDF application seems to crash it freezes.

Are there other options I need to specify to use the keyword? The document converts fine without the keyword.

I am on a deadline that is fast approaching and I would greatly appreciate a response. I have also bought the full version of the software.

Thank you

Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Jan 2005 12:07

_pdfpb_ works when "Use alternate engine for HTMl to PDF conversion" is turned OFF.

--
Regards,
developer of HTML2PDF Pilot

Anonymous
# Posted: 22 Jan 2005 01:21

It still isn't working and freezes when I try to convert.

Can I send you the file and you see if you can convert it?

Anonymous
# Posted: 22 Jan 2005 18:12

May you send your HTML file to me on [email=]ravil@colorpilot.com[/email]?

--
Regards,
developer of HTML2PDF Pilot.

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Jan 2005 00:19

Hi, Another anonymous user try the page break, and it completly freezs the program.

Did u find solution for this.

Natalia
# Posted: 2 Feb 2005 20:04

Hi!

Could you please send us the file via our support form http://www.colorpilot.com/support.html or to the e-mail above?

Anonymous
# Posted: 7 Feb 2005 21:20

HI - what is the format for the _pdfpb_ in HTML?

Kreg
# Posted: 7 Feb 2005 21:23

HI

What is the format for the _pdfpb_ in HTML?

Thanks for the help.

Anonymous
# Posted: 8 Feb 2005 19:13

Well I found out the problem is when I use _pdfpb_ the use alternate conversion engine needs to be turned off. The thing is I needed the engine on because I use CSS to format the HTML and need the formatting to show on the PDF, and it only seems to show with the alternate engine. I ended up "forcing" a pagebreak in the PDF bypadding the table with extra rows... somewhat hackish but it works.

Anonymous
# Posted: 15 Mar 2005 16:08

HI, I'am testing the demo version and i need to know how to use _pdfpb_ in html files that are loaded with HTML.LoadFromFile. What is the correct format?. I need the answer as soon as posible. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
# Posted: 16 Mar 2005 22:53

I think you need to visit forum for PDF Creator Pilot + HTML Add-on. _pdfpb_ used in HTML2PDF Pilot only and it haven't HTML.LoadFromFile command.

pandreson
# Posted: 1 Sep 2008 09:22

I took a look at your site and recommend it to my visitors. I agree with you on the importance of becoming valuable in many different areas. I believe that it sustains any entrepreneur during challenges that inevitably occur.
-----------------------------------
pandreson

<a href="http://www.drivenwide.com">Internet Marketing</a>

harry
# Posted: 5 Nov 2008 00:51

iam converting html file to pdf using pd4ml.the conversion is fine.iam using xslt.but how to give page break for pdf?can anyone help on this...

leivajafet
# Posted: 15 Feb 2009 11:14

I want convert files of C++ of PDF?