Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Converters / Size difference in HTML2PDF
Mani
# Posted: 19 Dec 2006 12:42

Dear Sir,

We found an issue and need to be sorted.
When we generate of from html to pdf, pdf is a little small than the size of html format provided, we are calculating 1 inch = 72 pixels

There is a difference in size and also the PDF generated is not high-resolution. Please help us solve this problem immediately.

mvf
# Posted: 19 Dec 2006 22:33

When we generate of from html to pdf, pdf is a little small than the size of html format provided, we are calculating 1 inch = 72 pixels
Are you using the latest version of HTML2PDF Add-on (3.4.5.0)? If not then please follow the instruction:
- uninstall your version, reboot
- download the latest version and install it
- reboot

Note: 1 inch = 72 pixels only if PDF.Resolution = 72. Generally: 1 inch = PDF.Resolution pixels.

also the PDF generated is not high-resolution
Did you try set PDF resolution to higher value? For example: PDF.Resolution = 300

Avi
# Posted: 20 Dec 2007 21:16

Sir,
got a pdf size problem

Avi
# Posted: 20 Dec 2007 21:22

HI Sir,

Where can i get the properties list like resolution and size etc from. Actually i am working on a project which involves lot of tweeking tuning of the PDF's that are going to be created by HTML2PDF.

Could u please direct me....

mvf
# Posted: 20 Dec 2007 22:00

All properties are listed in PDFCreator's and HTML2PDF Addon's help files. These files are copied to your computer while installation.

davy
# Posted: 8 Jan 2008 10:27

HI,

Is there a way to specify "resolution" when using html2pdf in command line ?

Thank your.

Davy

mvf
# Posted: 8 Jan 2008 21:51

There is no way to change resolution. HTML2PDF Pilot sets resolution to 96 (standard monitor DPI).