Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Converters / PDF2Mail Pilot - problem with 1 computer
Soapstop
# Posted: 15 Nov 2007 08:54

Have loaded PDF2Mail and is working famously on two computers. Have tried it in a Dos program with windows printing capabilities, and have tried it in Word. Excellent!! However, tried loading it on a Windows XP pro computer and loaded fine, but after choosing PDF2Mail Pilot in the printer options, the normal mini viewer pops up and shows the preview, but we noticed the "buttons" at the bottom of the page look different (the ones to choose to either mail or cancel it). They have no words like the others do, just the pictures of the activities they represent. When you click on the mail icon I get: PDF converter - connection to lpiPDFDocument2 failed. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but same thing. Any idea's?

Stanislav
# Posted: 15 Nov 2007 09:04

Hello,

Please download latest version from our website, install and reboot.

Best regards,
Stanislav
Two Pilots
www.colorpilot.com

Soapstop
# Posted: 15 Nov 2007 09:22

Stanislav:
Hi, thanks for the quick response. Sorry, but I am confused. I just got this program yesterday, and my e-mail gave me a link to download the full version. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it just today (early this morning). I reinstalled it using the same link and using the same registration code. Are you telling me to try this link once again, or do I need to go to somewhere else to get the link to install it?

Robin

Stanislav
# Posted: 15 Nov 2007 09:33

Hello,

It's very strange - please send us screenshot in a gif format using our support form:
http://www.colorpilot.com/support.html
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
Stanislav
Two Pilots
www.colorpilot.com

Soapstop
# Posted: 15 Nov 2007 10:31

Stanislav: Just did as you requested. Sent two seperate support queries, to attach to seperate files. Had to use jpeg as gif wasn't one of the options in the screenshot program. Hope you can help.

Robin

Soapstop
# Posted: 15 Nov 2007 11:15

Just tried it on another computer. Worked like a charm. The computer that it doesn't work on, is of course, the one computer that I bought it for and I need it to work on (that's always the way it seems to be, isn't it?) Anyway, the computers that it works on run XP home, the one that it doesn't is XP pro. The XP pro is a work station that doubles as our server, where the data files for our accounting program are accessed. Would this have anything to do with it, or is it likely a setting within our computer. Is there anything in the settings for Outlook express, or do you think I should try the "pro" version of PDF2Mail to see if that is any different?
Robin

Stanislav
# Posted: 15 Nov 2007 12:16

Dear Robin,

I've fixed download link, please check it again.

Best regards,
Stanislav
Two Pilots
www.colorpilot.com