Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Converters / HTML to PDF conversion problem
Rajesh
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 04:48

i am trying to convert HTML code into PDF file at that time i have a table which is generated dynamically for that table i have given some height attribute which will varies depending on the number of records we got as result now there are some columns which may come in multiple rows thats the reason why after displaying the table there is lot much space got wasted so i want to trim the size of the table to its actual fit can any body suggest any technique to do this.
Thanks in advance
Raj

mvf
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 05:18

I am not sure I understand you right. Do you mean that after conversion from HTML to PDF you got some unused space on the next PDF page?

Rajesh
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 05:20

exactly
i want to remove that extra space.........

mvf
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 05:33

You want to reduce the height of a PDF page that contain extra space? Or you want to reduce your HTML table's size to fit it in the previous page and avoid the last PDF page creation?
Anyway, you know your table's height and your PDF page's height. Devide table's height to page's height and you will get approximate value of extra space which will allow you to modify needed height.