Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / For software developers / Text in white boxes in grey rectangle
Thomas Sykes
# Posted: 24 Apr 2006 18:19 · Edited by: Thomas Sykes

Hi,

I'm trying to build a form that has various grey rectangle divisions throughout. In each rectange I have white boxes with text inside like a form

edit: I should say I have the grey filled rectangles but cannot seem to get text with white background 'on top' of the grey fill rectangle

Any help appreciated

Tom

Stanislav
# Posted: 24 Apr 2006 18:24

Dear Thomas,

You can use PDFPAGE_CreateControl_Edit to create as many fields as you want, and divide them by grey rectangles just by draw them between edit fields.

Thank you very much !

Best regards,
Stanislav
Two Pilots

Thomas Sykes
# Posted: 24 Apr 2006 18:38 · Edited by: Thomas Sykes

Stanislav,

Thanks for you answer but this would require alot of small grey rectangles to cover all the space top/bottom/left/right. I was trying to see if there is any quick way of putting text in a text box (white background) in/appears on top of a grey rectangle.

Is it possible to put down a grey fill rectangle, then a white fill rectangle on top then text in the white fill rectangle. The 'form' needs no interaction as it is purely a printing exercise.

Also how do you change the text colour if not changing the render mode.

Thanks

Tom

Thomas Sykes
# Posted: 24 Apr 2006 18:50 · Edited by: Thomas Sykes

Thanks for your help.

Answered all my own questions:
PDF.PDFPAGE_SetGrayStroke(0)
PDF.PDFPAGE_SetGrayFill(0.9)
PDF.PDFPAGE_Rectangle(10, 10, 350, 150)
PDF.PDFPAGE_FillAndStroke()
PDF.PDFPAGE_SetGrayStroke(0)
PDF.PDFPAGE_SetGrayFill(1)