Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Digital photo software / Cant Change Dates With Exif Pilot Pro
John Robert McNally
# Posted: 22 Dec 2007 07:18

Hi I Just obtained Exif Pilot Pro Today, I have tried to change dates & time but when I do the info does not come up when I hover mouse over image on the meta tag it shows the date file last modified, I was hoping that Exif Pilot Pro, would allow me to view the changes on mouse over, but I can only view new Exif data while in Adobe Bridge, "Where Am I Going Wrong"
John McNally
22/December 2007.

Artem
# Posted: 22 Dec 2007 07:47

Hello John,

You can only view EXIF information in the program. The program does not display information when you hover your mouse on the image.

Best regards,

Artem Golubnichenko
Two Pilots

Anonymous
# Posted: 22 Dec 2007 10:08

Hi Artem:
Cheers for your quick reply:

Do you know of any method I can use to have that metadata appear during mouse over?

Cheers John R McNally
22/December 2007

johnmac2007@btintern et.com
# Posted: 22 Dec 2007 10:14

Hi Artem:

Do you know of any method I can use to have that metadata appear during mouse over?

Cheers John R McNally
22/December 2007

John Robert McNally
# Posted: 22 Dec 2007 10:16

Hi Artem:

Cheers John R McNally
22/December 2007

Artem
# Posted: 24 Dec 2007 12:38

Hello John,

Unfortunately, I do not know of such a method. You have the opportunity to change the date directly in the program. Click on the button "Edit Exif Data", tab "Exif General" and change the Date Time fields.

Best regards,

Artem Golubnichenko
Two Pilots