Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Other products and questions / Annotation Pilot Copy document to clipboard
HaukeG
# Posted: 17 Aug 2009 02:30

Hello everyone,

I just found Annotation Pilot and I think this is a really good product. But unfortunately I miss one feature to fasten up the process.
What do I have to do if I want to make a screenshot, make some annotations and put this image (including the annotations) into an email? Not as a file, I mean the image?

I already found out the "Drag Image" function, but then I have the JPG file inside the email.
I also can convert the document to image and copy the image into clipboard and paste them into the email, but is there no easy way to do that? The dragging-thing is very good, but maybe a second dragging function with the image itself would be nice.
Or is there a hotkey for convert the document to image, and copy the image into clipboard?

Sorry for my bad english but I am from Germany and English is not my main language :-)

HaukeG
# Posted: 17 Aug 2009 03:49

Hello myself,

I just found it out by myself.
Just in case somebody else has the same problem or question:

After screenshot and making annotation press the Drag-Image button and after choosing the format and size don't drag the image to e.a. Lotus Notes, just press CTRL+C and CTRL+V to paste it again.

Best regards and many greetings and thanks for this great tool.
Hauke

Vladimir
# Posted: 20 Aug 2009 00:28

Dear Hauke,

>I just found Annotation Pilot and I think this is a really good product. But unfortunately I miss
>one feature to fasten up the process.
>What do I have to do if I want to make a screenshot, make some annotations and put this
>image (including the annotations) into an email? Not as a file, I mean the image?

You should use "File | Send | E-mail" command to send an ready image.

Best Regards,
Vladimir