Color Pilot Junior is a program that knows how to improve colors of
your photos. You just have to tell the program what color you want to
see in your picture.
This is one of the samples of color change:
All you should do is to tell the program that the blossoms should be
See our Example page for more examples.
Play examples in the program menu | Examples.
What Color Pilot Junior can perform:
- Automatic color correction;
- Color correction with a reference white, black and gray colors;
- You can print several images at once on one page;
- Image resolution;
- Coping an image to the clipboard and pasting a new image from the
- PC-compatible computer with processor 486 or better;
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000;
- Operative memory at least 16 Mb;
- Free disc space at least 5 Mb;
Your video system shall support at least 65E colors at screen resolution
- Graphic file formats: BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX;
- Supported image type: RGB True Color 24 bit