How to fill out forms with PDF Filler Pilot
in questions and answers
How to repeatedly fill out the same form?
Each document can contain more than one record. Read more...
I installed the program, but unable to utilize virtual printer.
1) Go to Control Panel | Printers and Faxes, choose PDF Filler Pilot from the printer list, click the Printer menu and make sure that the 'Use Printer Offilne' option is unchecked.
2) Try to decrease virtual printer resolution by 100-200dpi. If it doesn't help, see the next item.
3) Reinstall the program. Please pay attention that it is necessary to restart your computer during the installation. Also make sure that you log in as an Administrator*.
* If you want to log in as a User, you can ask your administrator to create special settings for you.
See question #2: How get the program work under a restricted user?
4) If the program reinstallation does not help, you probably have several printer drivers installed on your system and they might be in conflict. Please uninstall the drivers that you don't need as well as PDF Filler Pilot driver and reinstall the LPT1 port. Then install PDF Filler Pilot again.
5) If all this did not help please write us a message via our support form and let us know:
- your PC configuration
- your PC operating system
- whether Service Pack 2 is installed (for Windows XP)
- what port is used for program's virtual driver
- what Adobe Reader version you have on your PC
- whether you work in the network or have a local PC computer
- what printers you have installed besides our virtual printer
- whether you have this result only when you sent a single page to the virtual printer
- whether you get any error message and if yes, then which
How get the program work under a restricted user?
To get the program work under a restricted user, Administrator should set up the following:
- "List folder contents" and "Read" rights for "WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\spool\PRINTERS" folder.
- "List folder contents", "Read", "Write", "Modfy" rights for the system temp directory (default "WINDOWS\TEMP").
- "Print", "Manage Printers" and "Manage Documents" rights for the printer.
- "Read", "Write", "Modfy" rights for the "WINDOWS\WIN.INI" file.