Photo Scissors Pilot – Removing Objects from a Photo
The Photo Scissors Pilot program allows you to remove objects from a photo and to change the space between them.
Removal of Objects
Removing an object from a landscape
Removing someone from a photo
Changing Space between Objects
Cut out the middle of the image, if you need to reduce the size of the image and to save the main objects.
What You Can Do with Photo Scissors Pilot:
1. Remove Objects
- Marker for selection of " unnecessary " and "main" objects
- Selection of direction in the removing area (vertical / horizontal)
- Possibility of restoring the original size of the image after removal of the object
2. Change the spacing between main objects (with changing the size of the image)
- Marker for selection of the remaining objects
- Possibility of saving the "main" objects without changing
3. Remove small, unnecessary objects with the Smart Patch tool
- Copy a "smart patch" from one part of an image to another
- Adjust the color of the copied and pasted object
4. Crop images
The latest versions of Photo Scissors Pilot are available here.
Feel free to check our line of photo retouching software.