How to generate a web gallery
To publish your photos on the web or place them on a CD as HTML pages, create a Web Gallery. A web gallery is a web page with thumbnails and full-size images.
To generate a web gallery:
1. Create a new slide show project or open an existing one.
2. Select the Tools menu and click Web Gallery:
3. On the General tab, select a base folder where you want to save your web galleries. Select the Create in subfolder checkbox if you want the program to save the web gallery files in a subfolder inside the selected base folder. Under Web Gallery Style, select a style for the gallery.
4. On the Images tab, select the Resize slide images checkbox if you want the program to make slide images smaller:
If your source images have a resolution (in pixels) larger than the one you indicate in the New size selector, the program will resize them. Smaller images will be kept in their original sizes.
5. On the Thumbnails tab, select the number of rows and columns for the thumbnail table (only for styles having a table layout) and the width and height of the thumbnail.
6. On the Banner tab, enter the title of the gallery, author name, contact info and the date. If you click on the button at the right, the program will use the current date automatically.
7. Click on the Start button.
8. After the creation process is completed, click on the Explore button to open the folder that the web gallery was created in. To open the web gallery in your web browser, double-click on the index.htm file.
The program saves web gallery images and thumbnails in JPEG format.
The Rotation parameter and sounds aren't applicable to Web Galleries.
How to create Slide Show
How to add music/sound to Slide Show
How to add captions to Slide Show
How to add transition effects to Slide Show
How to create Album
How to generate Web Gallery
How to play Slide Show on a home DVD player
Slide Show Example