To export your data from Form Pilot Office database to Excel spreadsheet, please do the following:
1. Export your database from Form Pilot Office to a text file or to a .DBF file.
If you export your data to a text file, first you need to create a text file template. This template should be of a certain format, for instance:
"first name";"last name";"age"
The first line contains names of the fields of your database. Next lines are not necessary until you enter any data to a database.
- If you export your data to a .DBF file, first you need to create a .DBF spreadsheet. This spreadsheet should have string fields.
2. Open this file in Microsoft Excel. Now you can save your file as .XLS.
Can I import the data from my Excel spreadsheet into the Form Pilot Office document database?
Yes. You can do this in two ways:
1. Please save the MS Excel file in the csv format. Run the csv file import, using the instructions in the section Import from database
2. Please open the document where you need to import the database. Create the required input fields. Choose the command FIle – Import from database. In the dialog window Import click Open DSN. In the dialog window Select Data Source choose the tab Machine Data Source. In the machine data source choose machine source Excel Files by double clicking. In the dialog window Select Workbook choose the book that you need. Then import data using the instructions in the section Import from database.
More details about Form Pilot Office…