Let us assume that a customer of your company is required to fill in a form, forward it to your company, and keep a copy for her/himself. Acrobat Reader alone would not do the job, since it does not allow a user to save the changes in the form.
Form Pilot Office offers you a solution. For example, you have the following form:
1. Print a document from its program (PDF, HTML, DOC, XLS, CDR, DWG, TXT formats) to the Form Pilot Office virtual printer. The document will appear in Form Pilot Office as shown:
2. Create the fields for your customers to fill in:
3. Save the document in *.cfp format (menu File | Save as…) and send it to your customers by email or publish it on your site.
4. Your customers will be able to open the document with a special free program called Filler Pilot:
5. The customers will be able to fill in the fields that you created:
6. Your customers will be able to save the form (menu File | Save as…) and return a copy to you.
7. When you get the form, you can import the data to the internal database of one document, specially selected for data collecting (File | Import from Document…).
Also, you can export data from this document to an external database.
This is ideal solution for companies that have many employees or partners.