To convert HTML to PDF file, do the following:
- Add the HTML document (1).
- Click the Convert button (2).
To set up or review conversion properties, click the PDF Settings button. The following window will appear:
Click OK to save the properties.
To open the converted file, double-click it.
The program allows you to convert text to PDF as well.
The program supports command line, batch conversion, PDF security options, password protection mode (using 40-bit and 128-bit encryption keys), fonts embedding, and different compression modes.
- HTML2PDF Pilot 2.26.0 (10.4 Mb) – Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- HTML2PDF Pilot 2.29.0 Beta (10.4 Mb) – you are welcome to test the newest beta version! Feel free to drop us comments about any issues related to the beta version.
Limitation of the trial version: additional text appears on every page.
! Before buying the program, check its operation and make sure that it suits you completely.
Order HTML2PDF Pilot (25.95 EUR) – use the bought version forever / no subscription required.
The download link & your registration code will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed (if you didn’t receive the email, please check your spam folder).
February 03 2022 :: Version 2.26.0
* The “Post entire images” option has been added.
Full list of our converters:
|Document2PDF Pilot||txt, rtf, html, htm, shtml, chm, doc,
mcw, xls, xlw, wri, wps, wpt to PDF
|CHM2PDF Pilot||chm to PDF||29.95 EUR|
|HTML2PDF Pilot||html to PDF||25.95 EUR|