To convert HTML to PDF file, do the following:
- Add the HTML document (1).
- Click the Convert button (2).
To set up or review conversion properties, click the PDF Settings button. The following window will appear:
Click OK to save the properties.
To open the converted file, double-click it.
The program allows you to convert text to PDF as well.
The program supports command line, batch conversion, PDF security options, password protection mode (using 40-bit and 128-bit encryption keys), fonts embedding, and different compression modes.
- HTML2PDF Pilot 2.25.1 (10.4 Mb) – Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- HTML2PDF Pilot 2.26.0 Beta (10.4 Mb) – you are welcome to test the newest beta version! Feel free to drop us comments about any issues related to the beta version.
Limitation of the trial version: additional text appears on every page.
! Before buying the program, check its operation and make sure that it suits you completely.
Order HTML2PDF Pilot (25.95 EUR)
Your registration code will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed.
July 14 2021 :: Version 2.25.1
* An algorithm for moving text strings to the next page has been added.
Full list of our converters:
|Document2PDF Pilot||txt, rtf, html, htm, shtml, chm, doc,
mcw, xls, xlw, wri, wps, wpt to PDF
|CHM2PDF Pilot||chm to PDF||29.95 EUR|
|HTML2PDF Pilot||html to PDF||25.95 EUR|