The Form Pilot form-filler can receive any document from any application by using its printing function. So, to get the form you want to fill out, open it in the appropriate application. For example, a *.doc file should be opened in Microsoft Word; a *.pdf file should be opened in Adobe Reader; and so on.
How to fill PDF form
1. Open the form in the appropriate application, for example in Nitro Reader:
2. Choose the Print command in your Nitro Reader and select Form Pilot as a printer name:
3. Click OK to print your document “with” the Form Pilot virtual printer.
4. The new document from your Nitro Reader should now appear in the Form Pilot window:
Fill in your new document in Form Pilot:
Filling out forms, you can use fonts of different size and colors, rotate text, insert pictures, checkmarks, lines and geometrical figures, erase unnecessary objects in the form image.
5. After you have completed your form input, you can:
- Save the filled form for further use;
- Print the form out;
- Save the filled form as an image file (PNG, JPG…);
- Save the filled form as PDF (with the Pro or Office version only);
- Send image or PDF file of the form by e-mail or by fax.