Also compatible with PhotoDeluxe, Photo-Paint, Paint Shop Pro…
Color Pilot Plugin is specifically designed for the quick and easy color correction of images directly within Photoshop, PhotoDeluxe, PHOTO-PAINT, Paint Shop Pro…
The plugin’s intuitive interface allows color correction using the natural language of color. The user is freed from the complex study of color systems and freed from having to match the characteristics of “color channels”. Color Pilot Plugin can help anyone attain excellent results using a user-created collection of reference colors. The software is easily mastered, and includes built-in color correction examples.
Color Pilot Plugin uses Technology of color correction with a reference color™ that:
- Allows you to control color correction in a natural “language of color”.
- Frees you from having to match the characteristics of “color channels”;
- Allows you to use successful colors from other images for color correction of your image;
- Helps you to attain a level of experience (using a collection of colors) that allows consistency and good results;
- Allows you to process multiple images in a single color style. This feature is suited to prepare images for a Catalog;
- Frees you from having to study color systems.
Color Pilot Plugin 3.0.1 (2.6 Mb)
Starting with v. 3.0.0, Color Pilot Plugin works with Photoshop 64-bit as well.
Limitation of the trial version: the program allows you to save a corrected image of the size up to 512×512 pixels.
Order Color Pilot Plugin* (29.95 EUR)
* Technical support via email and upgrades for the first 12 months after purchase are included. If your free upgrade term has expired, you can buy the new version of the program at a 50% discount.
November 29 2018 :: Version 3.0.1
* Some bugs were fixed.