You can create your own sound schemes by setting different sounds for different buttons on your keyboard. Find wav-sounds on your computer or on the Internet, record your voice … use your fantasy!
- Make sure you have installed Sound Pilot version 2.1 or later
- In the folder C:\Program Files\Sound Pilot\Schemes create a new folder with the name of your scheme, for example MyScheme.
- From the folder C:\Program Files\Sound Pilot\Schemes copy in the folder template file configuration of sound scheme SchemeTemplate.txt and rename it to Scheme.txt.
- Add in your folder wav files.
- Edit the file Scheme.txt. For each key you need to assign wav file name. Examples of sound scheme settings you can find in the other sound schemes.