Let us say, we want that the typed keyword ttt1 automactically turns into a phrase “Thank you for your letter”. To make Type Pilot expand keyword into a phrase, make the following:
1) Double-click the Type Pilot icon in the system tray to open the main window.
2) In the left part of the program, select or create a folder that you want to add a phrase to.
3) Click the New phrase button on the main toolbar.
4) The Edit phrase window appears.
5) Type any phrase in the window, and assign a keyword for the phrase in the Keyword field.
6) Click OK. Open any text editor and type ttt1. You get the following results.