The Wire Pilot photo retouching software line was initially designed only for wire removal.
Now with Wire Pilot you can retouch linear objects like wires, posts, and antennas, as well as any other unwanted objects. Working like a true master, with Wire Pilot you can easily retouch digital photos to enhance outdoor scenes.
Two basic photo retouching tools are available in the program.
- Use Wire Eraser to remove unwanted linear objects on a plain background (for example, blue sky):
1. Place the cursor on the line you want to remove.
2. Using the mouse wheel or cursor keys set the cursor size and position on the line you are about to remove so that the background color within the cursor circle matches the one of the object as much as possible.
3. Press the mouse button to remove the line and then repeat this procedure along the corrected object.
- Use Smart Patch to apply a patch from one area of an image to another. You can delete wires and other unwanted objects (linear or not) from a photo. Smart Patch is intended primarily for digital retouching involving a complex Background.
To retouch objects on a complex background:
Place the cursor on the object you want to remove.
Click and hold your left mouse button in the image, dragging it across the area you would like to remove. When the patch coincides with a background, release the left mouse button.
Download Free Demo
- Wire Pilot (+Plugin) 3.11.0 (3 Mb) – Windows XP/Vista (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows 8 (32/64), Windows 10 (32/64).
Wire Pilot can be used as a plug-in in Adobe Photoshop or another compatible program. More…
Limitation of the trial version: the software allows you to save the image in a special format (.tpi). After purchasing, you will be able to open your TPI images in the full registered version of the program and save them in any of the JPG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP formats.
Order Wire Pilot (29.95 EUR)
The download link & your registration code will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed.
February 18 2021 :: Version 3.11.0
+ Adobe Photoshop 2020, 2021 automatic set-up of the plugin has been added.