Form Pilot for Mac Tour - how to use the program
Let's select a form to fill out. We will use a PDF file (MacFP.pdf) provided on the disk.
Launch Form Pilot for Mac. Choose the "Load Form Image" item from the "Image" menu,
find the form you need to fill out (MacFP.pdf) on the disk, and click the
"Open" button. A new Form Pilot document containing the form will be created.
The form will be imported into the new untitled Form Pilot document that was
created when the program launched.
- You can change line widths, fill rectangles and ovals, and change the size and position of selected items.
the line will be thicker.
- Select the CHECK MARK tool on the TOOLS panel and adjust it
- Select the TEXT tool on the TOOLS panel click where you want to type a text.
If the text appears in the wrong position, it is always possible to
drag it aroundby choosing the "Arrow" tool in the Tools panel.
After a text field is created,Form Pilot automatically switches back to the "Arrow" tool.
- If you want to edit a text field, select it by double clicking on it.
If the text appears in the wrong position, it is always possible to drag it around by choosing the ARROW tool in the TOOLS panel.
- Choose the "Print" command in the "File" menu; preview your printout.
- Select the "Print" button to print
or select the "PDF" button to save the form as a .pdf file.
- Choose the "Save" command in the "File" menu to save the form as a document.
Download Form Pilot for Mac 3.3
Form Pilot for Mac main page
See also our line of software for Mac OS X