Photo Print Pilot is photo printing software specially designed for photograph printing at home.
Photo Print Pilot allows you to take images for printing from different folders. To print photos in a desired format you should just choose a template with a size of the images for printing and a way they will be arranged on a page.
Also you can adjust photo composition before printing and to print only the selected area of the image.
The program supports the following graphic formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF.
We believe that Photo Print Pilot will be a simple and handy solution for those people who print a lot of graphics. It allows you to print a number of different images on the same page without having to keep feeding the page back into the printer for each one.
- Getting Started
- How to choose a template for photo printing
- How to compose a photo before printing
- How to print images on 10×15 (cm) photo paper
Download Free Demo
- Photo Print Pilot 2.17.0 (14.6 Mb) – Windows XP/Vista (32/64) / Windows 7 (32/64) / Windows 8(32/64) / Windows 10 (32/64)
- Photo Print Pilot 2.18.2 Beta (17.1 Mb) – you are welcome to test the newest beta version! Feel free to drop us comments about any issues related to the beta version.
Limitations of the trial version:
– additional notification appears on each printed photo;
– the trial version allows you to print out only the first page of the project.
Order Photo Print Pilot (29.95 EUR)
The download link & your registration code will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed.
What we are currently working on
- Ability to select multiple placement cells on the page and work with them.
August 14 2020 :: Version 2.17.0
+ Ability to drag images onto the page icon in the “Arrange images in the layout” window has been added;
+ Ability to drag files from Finder to the page icon in the “Arrange images in the layout” window has been added;
+ Option window for exporting to Jpg file has been added.