Photo Print Pilot is photo printing software specially designed for photograph printing at home.
Photo Print Pilot allows you to take images for printing from different folders. To print photos in a desired format you should just choose a template with a size of the images for printing and a way they will be arranged on a page.
Also you can adjust photo composition before printing and to print only the selected area of the image.
The program supports the following graphic formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF.
We believe that Photo Print Pilot will be a simple and handy solution for those people who print a lot of graphics. It allows you to print a number of different images on the same page without having to keep feeding the page back into the printer for each one.
- Getting Started
- How to choose a template for photo printing
- How to compose a photo before printing
- How to print images on 10×15 (cm) photo paper
Download Free Demo
Photo Print Pilot 2.16.1 (14.6 Mb) – Windows XP/Vista (32/64) / Windows 7 (32/64) / Windows 8(32/64) / Windows 10 (32/64)
Limitations of the trial version:
– additional notification appears on each printed photo;
– the trial version allows you to print out only the first page of the project.
Order Photo Print Pilot* (29.95 EUR)
* Technical support via email and upgrades for the first 12 months after purchase are included. If your free upgrade term has expired, you can buy the new version of the program at a 50% discount.
January 31 2020 :: Version 2.16.1
+ Work with the photos in memory has been improved.