With Document2PDF Pilot, you can convert to PDF documents in the following formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, EMF, PPT, POT, PPS, XLT, XLS, XLW, DOC, DOT, WPS, WRI, RTF, HTML.
To convert to PDF file, do the following:
- Add a document (1).
- Click the Convert button (2).
To set up or review conversion properties, click the PDF Settings button. The following window will appear:
Click OK to save the properties.
To open the converted file, double-click it.
The program supports command line, batch conversion, PDF security options, password protection mode (using 40-bit and 128-bit encryption keys), fonts embedding, and different compression modes.
Document2PDF Pilot 2.24 (56.8 Mb)
Limitation of the trial version: additional text appears on every page.
– Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10,
– Microsoft Office 2007 or Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack must be installed for MS Office documents conversion.
Order Document2PDF Pilot* (49.95 EUR)
See also other license options…
* Technical support via email and upgrades for the first 12 months after purchase are included. If your free upgrade term has expired, you can buy the new version of the program at a 25% discount.
November 9 2017 :: Version 2.24
* Changed the way of using /all2one option. As the value of this option it is necessary to use the name of created PDF file.
* Option /excludeorphanpages is enabled by default.
* Virtual printer is updated.
Full list of our converters:
|Document2PDF Pilot||txt, rtf, html, htm, shtml, chm, doc,
mcw, xls, xlw, wri, wps, wpt to PDF
|CHM2PDF Pilot||chm to PDF||39.95 EUR|
|HTML2PDF Pilot||html to PDF||29.95 EUR|