Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Converters / Corrupt PNG
sowelie
# Posted: 8 Oct 2008 15:33

Hey Guys,

I'm using HTML2PDF pilot with a simple html page. It has a couple png images in it. The problem is the images come out distorted. My company just changed hosting providers, before the change everything worked fine.

The difference is that the new servers are Server 2003 x64. Before I believe they were 32-bit. What rendering library do you use for PNG? Any ideas?

filimonov
# Posted: 8 Oct 2008 22:31

Could you please show us this HTML page and the resulting PDF? You may send it all via our online support form http://colorpilot.com/support.php ("Write Us" tab).

--
Max Filimonov

sowelie
# Posted: 9 Oct 2008 07:11

Hey Max,

I sent the information you requested. Thanks for your help!

sowelie
# Posted: 10 Oct 2008 12:20

Any luck finding anything?

sowelie
# Posted: 13 Oct 2008 10:10

This issue is becoming quite a nuisance, have you had a chance to investigate it?

max.f
# Posted: 13 Oct 2008 10:33

I can't find any files or messages sent by you... Can you please resend it directly to max.f@colorpilot.com ?

--
Max Filimonov

vitty
# Posted: 22 Dec 2009 14:24

Perhaps you are having the same problem I am having. My .png files show up perfect when windows is set to 32-bit colors in the Control Panel->display settings. When windows is running with 16-bit color they get all messed up.