Two Pilots™    Home  |  Navigation  |  Site Map  |  Products  |  Download  |  Prices  |  For Partners  |  Support

All forums · Statistics · Search ·

Two Pilots forum / Converters / How to open a tpi. photo ?
Angelmax
# Posted: 21 Jan 2010 18:51

When I finish a photo and do the SAVE AS , I have a tpi file and I could not view it ... My question is : how to open a tpi.photo ? or is there any way to convert it to a JPEG image? Thanks a lot .

Anastasiya
# Posted: 22 Jan 2010 02:39

Dear Angelmax,

Trial version of the program allows you to save the image in a special format (.tpi). This is a limitation of the trial version.
The full version will allow you to open this images, save in JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG formats and print it.
If you would like to order the program, please, go to Help / Ordering Information at the main menu.

Anonymous
# Posted: 22 Jan 2010 20:52

Dear Anastasia,

Thank you very much for your answer. I will check and order the program .

malida
# Posted: 27 Jul 2010 05:56

MakeUp Pilot itself can do the conversion - you just have to pay for the full version (looks like the $30 home version might work?). From the site: "Limitation of the trial version: the software allows you to save the image in a special format (.tpi). After purchasing, you will be able to open your TPI images in the full registered version of the program and save them in any of the JPG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP formats."
Source(s):

admin
Admin
# Posted: 27 Jul 2010 07:11

Dear malida ,

Can you please explain what is the problem and how can we help you?

Sincerely,

Anastasiya Bednaya
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com

WASEEM
# Posted: 1 Jun 2011 01:34

When I finish a photo and do the SAVE AS , I have a tpi file and I could not view it ... My question is : how to open a tpi.photo ? or is there any way to convert it to a JPEG image? Thanks a lot .

admin
Admin
# Posted: 1 Jun 2011 05:02

Dear WASEEM ,

You have to purchase the full version to open tpi photo and save it as jpg.

Trial version of the program allows you to save the image in a special format (.tpi). This is a limitation of the trial version.
The full version will allow you to open this images, save in JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG formats and print it.
If you would like to order the program, please, go to Help / Ordering Information at the main menu.

Sincerely,

Anastasiya Bednaya
Two Pilots
http://www.colorpilot.com