Automation of typing, text auto-filling, text expander and technical support assistant tool
Type Pilot is an automatic typing software that helps you to quickly type phrases in document. You just define keywords (an abbreviations) for a frequently used text snippet, phrase, sentence or paragraph. Whenever you type one of these keywords in ANY program, Type Pilot automatically replaces it with the required phrase or a paragraph:
Save your time by using Type Pilot in different areas:
- Personal: often used e-mail phrases, addresses, pictures, signatures;
- Business: writing business or managing technical support letters may require that you type standard answers over and over again;
- Development: templates for code fragments, code blocks, documentation.
Type Pilot works in ANY text editors: Notepad, MS Word, email clients, GMail, web browsers, HTML-editors, fill out a login-password form. Let Type Pilot handle this routine for you. Just type in a keyword of your choice, and the software will automatically replace it with the required phrase or a paragraph. If you type a keyword, for example: ttt3, Type Pilot will automatically insert the following sentence into your current document:
You can use Type Pilot as a depository for storing thousands of long words, phrases, sentences, paragraphs or even entire messages. You don’t even have to define keywords for them – any phrase can be easily “extracted” from Type Pilot using a tree-like structure. The program works in any word processor.
You can also use Type Pilot as your usual pim (personal information manager). The program allows you to keep any text, formatted text, template with variable parameters, OLE objects ( ex. pictures, waves and so on) in a tree-like structure.
- Type Pilot 3.7.3 (1.4 Mb) – Win XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Limitation of the trial version: Nag-screen impressions; after 100 impressions, the trial version expires.
! Before buying Type Pilot, check the operation of the program and make sure that it suits you completely.
Order Type Pilot* (
95.95 29.95 EUR)
Your registration code will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed.
* Technical support via email and upgrades for the first 12 months after purchase are included. If your free upgrade term has expired, you can buy the new version of the program at a 50% discount.
August 07 2020 :: Version 3.7.3
* Pasting in the “Keyboard” and “Auto” modes is now fixed.
Type Pilot on Facebook
Type Pilot on YouTube
Type Pilot on Twitter
OrgPilot – alternative text manager program
Our new program OrgPilot partially covers the features of Type Pilot. It allows you to create your own database of templates, notes and tasks and to organize your text for easy search and retrieval.